To help determine your exact development needs and to enable us to offer you useful ideas about how to deliver results, we will ask you to take time to think about your responses to a number of questions.
- What is the need?
- How has the need been identified?
- Who is the audience?
- Are they aware of the need?
- What will success look like?
- Within what timeframes does success need to be achieved?
- What resources are available to support the delivery of results?
- How will success be measured?
- What, if any, ideas do you have about the structure of the development activity?
- What, if any, ideas do you have about the content of the activity?